1 THE WAY GOD ANSWERS PRAYER
There are at least three key ways that God answer prayers:
1. “Yes! I can answer your prayer!”
2. “No. You are asking for something I know will not be good for you.”
3. “Wait… You need to be patient and trust Me, that I know the right time to answer your prayer.”
Sin can be a barrier to having good communication with God. We need to be honest with God and allow Him to cleanse us from sin.
2 HOW CAN I PRAY?
You can talk openly with God anytime, anywhere.
• Jesus gave us a good model for prayer called “The Lord’s Prayer,” which is found in Matthew 6:9-13.
• You will note that even though the answer to your prayer may not be as you would like, God has your best interest in mind and answers your prayer accordingly.
• The ACTS acronym is another model you can use to structure your prayers: