1 JESUS’ APPROACH
The key to effectively sharing your faith in Jesus with others is to follow the example of Jesus:
• “Christ’s method alone will give true success in reaching people. The Saviour mingled with people as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. Then He bade them, ‘Follow Me.’” —Adapted from The Ministry of Healing, p143
2 PRACTICAL TIPS
Here are some practical tips on how to effectively share your faith:
• Spend time with Jesus by reading the stories of His life in the Bible and talking with Him in prayer.
• Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you opportunities to share your faith.
• Listen to other people and ask them how they are doing in life.
• Offer to pray with them, then pray with them that God would make a difference in their difficult situation.
• Take practical steps to actually meet their needs.
• Share your personal story of how Jesus has changed your life.
• Share a simple gospel illustration of what Jesus has done for you.
• Find out answers to common questions that people ask
• Offer to explore the Bible with people that you know.